Sarah sings the soprano part and has been a member of Crimson River since 2014. When Sarah is not traveling with Crimson River, she is the Children's Education Direction for Vida Nueva, a Hispanic speaking outreach of Heritage Wesleyan Church, Rock Island, IL. Sarah currently lives in Moline, IL with her husband Uriah and their three children.
1. Favorite Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
2. Favorite Restaurant: Adolph’s Tacos
3. The Most Inspiration Person: My mom and dad. I don’t know what I would do without them. They are my heroes.
4. Favorite Vacation Spot: Hawaii with my husband or Disney Land with my family
5. Who would you want to open the stage for: Laura Story
6. How long have you been singing? I sang for the first time on stage when I was about 5 years old. My whole family sang the song “He’s Still Workin’ on Me”
7. What do you like to do on your downtime: I love spending time with my family. I have 3 gorgeous kids and an amazing husband.
8. What is playing on your IPOD right now? Mandisa “Good Morning”