Jennifer sings the alto part and has been with Crimson River since 2015. Jennifer has traveled and sang with the Spiritual Vibrations and many years with her own family, The Klingensmith Family. Over the past few years Jennifer has also attended both the Steve Hurst School of Music and the Stamps-Baxter School of Music. Jennifer currently lives with her husband Davie in Ankeny, IA
1.Favorite Bible Verse: I John 4:13-16
2. Favorite Restaurant: Hu Hot and Chick-fi-A
3. The Most Inspirational Person: I think Bethany Hamiton’s story is very inspirational.
4. Favorite Vacation Spot: Hawaii, Caribbean, anywhere warm
5. Who would you want to open the stage for: The Talleys or David Phelps
6. How long have you been singing? For as long as I can remember
7. What do you like to do on your downtime: Grab a Starbucks and watch a movie, especially the Hallmark Channel at Christmas time!
8. What is playing on your IPOD right now? I just listened to Michael W. Smith followed by Elvis.