Andy currently sings the baritone part and is the spokesperson for Crimson River. From 1991 to 2002 Andy played the drums for Crimson River Beginning in 2002, Andy began playing the piano and assumed the baritone position in 2004. Andy has also written different songs for Crimson River since 1996. Andy is a dedicated Christian and has a strong heart for Gospel Music. From 2006 until 2012, Andy was the Director for the Midwest Quartet Convention. Andy and his wife, Krista currently live in Silvis, IL with their little girl Annalynn.
1. Favorite Bible Verse: Jeremiah 29:11
2. Favorite Restaurant: Right now it’s Red Robin for their burgers.
3. The Most Inspiration Person: There are two people I could put in that category. My father for showing me what it is like to live a life of integrity and my grandfather for establishing the spiritual standard.
4. Favorite Vacation Spot: Almost anywhere in the Caribbean.
5. Who would you want to open the stage for: I would love the opportunity to sing with The Bowling Family again or even Karen Peck and New River.
6. How long have you been singing? I started singing back when I about 5 years old and the song was Jesus Loves Me.
7. What do you like to do on your downtime: In the gym playing basketball, reading, or spending time with wife and daughter.
8. What is playing on your IPOD right now? There are so many, but right now one of my favorites songs is “Revival” by Karen Peck & New River.